AdaptoPlay is a nonprofit organization of volunteers passionate about helping children who are differently-abled. Play matters because through play children develop imagination, coordination, physical, cognitive, and emotional skills.
Who We Are
Mission: To create inclusive and independent play for all by innovating mobility, increasing sociability, and fostering community collaboration.
Vision: A future where play is without boundaries and inclusive for all.
- Fun-Striving to make play fun and inclusive.
- Community and Teamwork- A collaborative, interprofessional team passionate about helping children with disabilities.
- Creativity and Innovation- Making play accessible for all.
- Integrity- Honorable and helpful in all circumstance.
- Safety- Safety first with all projects.
Who We Serve
AdaptoPlay serves children with a primary diagnosis of physical disability birth to seventeen.
Some disabilities that AdaptoPlay serves include: Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Amputee, Muscular Dystrophy, Neuromuscular Disease, Deaf/Hearing Impaired, Blind/Vision Impaired, and Ambulatory.
Where we serve
Tennessee: Washington, Sullivan, Unicoi, Carter, Greene, and Johnson counties
Virginia: Washington, Lee, and Scott counties.